Laravel is the PHP framework for web artisans. This is a reference to its carefully crafted components, as Laravel is one of the greatest examples of good programming practices and workflow.
While it is based on other frameworks, such as Symfony, Laravel delivers a more digested version of a framework that is easy and ready-to-use and is heavily documented. Laravel is a prominent member of a new generation of web frameworks. It is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell back in 2011 and intended for the development of web applications following the MVC model.
Some of the key point features of Laravel :
- Restful routing.
- Inherent Database Version control
- A lightweight Blade Templating Engine
- Composer – An amazing tool that lets you manage your application’s third-party packages easily.
- Comes bundled with Eloquent –
- Built-in unit testing and simply readable impressive syntax
- Larger Community catering to thousands of programming geeks and application developers
- Intelligently designed to offer incredible flexibility to developers that help them create each and everything from small sites to giant enterprise applications.
Reasons why Laravel web development is the Best PHP Framework
- Authorization and Program Logic Technique
- Blade Templating Engine
- Great Tutorials(Laracasts)
- Migration System Databases